Since June 2015, through the Regos Electronic Services System – ENA, which used to be exclusively reserved for insured persons, Regos has also been enabling employers to:
submit a request for an electronic document from the Registry,
download an electronic document,
check their business electronic mailbox with notifications from Regos.
In addition, contributors can submit the e-Request for correction of unpaid contributions of the second pillar pension insurance electronically for old types of income, all in order to make it easier and faster to apply and resolve them.
Electronic documents that employers can request:
- a review of unconnected JOPPD forms and unrelated fees
- a collective review of related and unrelated data from JOPPD forms with payments by type of revenue contribution for the first and second pillar,
- a list of the correct JOPPD forms received
- print of a combined JOPPD form – MIO offprint
- a review of unrelated JOPPD forms and payments
- a print (copy) of the data from page A of the R-S/R-Sm form – data from 2005 to 2013
- a print (copy) of the data from page B of the R-S/R-Sm form– data from 2005 to 2013
- a review of unconnected R-S/R-Sm forms and payments of second pillar contribution
- a review of related R-S/R-Sm forms, payments and returns for the second pillar by years
- a review of the related R-S/R-Sm forms, payments and refunds of contributions for the first pillar to another income
- a review of unconnected R-S/R-Sm forms and payment of contributions for the first pillar to another income
The requested electronic documents will automatically arrive to the e-mail address specified in your inquiry for the requested document.
Access to the system is enabled by using FINA SSL Client Certificates stored on a cryptographic device (SmartCard / USB stick).
Before logging into the system, the user must be registered in the system.
The user’s authorizations in the system correspond to the authorizations taken daily from the Tax Administration Information System (ISPU).
Authorizations of the users in the system are equivalent to those of the ISPU, i.e. persons who have the authority to submit the JOPPD forms for one or more taxpayers in the ISPU, will be able to apply in the ENA system via a client certificate.
To login into the system, first select the certificate you want to use for login. Plug the cryptographic device into the computer or insert the card into the reader, enter the system address (https://ena.regos.hr), click the certificate you want to login with and confirm by clicking “OK”.
We recommend to first review the user manual.
If the cryptographic device is already plugged into your computer, click the link (icon) below.
Please send us your requests at:
Be sure to provide your PIN (OIB) to help us handle your inquiries quicker.